The NSA hates Tor. So does the FBI. Even Google wants it gone, as do Facebook and Yahoo and every other soul-draining, identity-tracking vampiric media cartel that scans your emails and spies on your private browsing sessions to better target you.
But there’s hope. This manual will give you the incognito tools that will make you a master of anonymity!
Other books tell you to install Tor and then encrypt your hard drive… and leave it at that. I go much deeper, delving into the very engine of ultimate network security, taking it to an art form where you’ll receive a new darknet persona – how to be anonymous online without looking like you’re trying to be anonymous online.
Covered in Tor:
– Browse the Internet Anonymously
– Darkcoins, Darknet Marketplaces & Opsec Requirements
– Tor Hidden Servers – How to Not Get Caught
– Counter-Forensics the FBI Doesn’t Want You to Know About
– Windows vs. Linux – Which Offers Stronger Network Security?
– Cryptocurrency (Real Bitcoin Anonymity)
– Supercookies & Encryption
– Preventing Marketers and Debt Collectors From Finding You
– How to Protect Your Assets – i.e., How to Be Invisible and even Hide from the Internet itself!
– Darknet Personas
Scroll back up and click “Look Inside” and Secure Your Future Today!